CDCA Application and Evaluation Forms
The following Canaan Dog Club of America forms are available
- New Membership Application
Form, including the Code of Ethics (pdf)
- Remember to sign the CDCA Code of Ethics form before submitting your
- Annual Membership Renewal
Application Form (pdf)
- Membership renewal must be done before January 1st of each year. The
form contains important information about renewing your CDCA membership.
Submission of the renewal form also implies that you agree to uphold the
CDCA Code of Ethics.
- Canaan Dog Health Survey
- The information you supply in this survey will be used to evaluate the
progress breeders are making in the creation of a Canaan Dog of sound
conformation, temperament, and health; as well as one that adheres to the
breed standard. To this end, the information you supply will be used,
together with data from other Canaan Dog owners and breeder, to assess
trends in the health and physical characteristics of the breed.
- Breeders List Application
- Breeders: use this form to submit any changes to address, phone number or
any new or revised information. See the Canaan
Dog Breeder Referral page for more information.
- Meet and Greet List
- The Meet and Greet List has been
developed for persons that are either not qualified at this time or
choose not to be on the CDCA Breeders' List but would like to be
available to educate potential owners about the ups and downs of Canaan
Dog ownership. They are willing to make their home and dog(s) available
for visits, so that people can meet Canaan Dogs in the
- Versatility Award Form (pdf)
- Use this form to submit information to document a Versatility Award for your Canaan Dog.
- Register of Merit Award Form
- Use this form to submit information to document a Register of Merit Award for your Canaan
- Top Performance Awards
Achievement Form (pdf)
- Use this form to submit regular class, trial-level qualifying scores,
and, in the case of agility, course times to the Awards Chair for use in
calculating each year's Top Performance
Instinct Evaluation (pdf)
- Use this form to register a Canaan Dog which passes a Herding Instinct
Evaluation test. Read about the CDCA Herding
- Specialty / Supported
Entry Proposal (pdf)
- Designed to help a club or group of Canaan Dog enthusiasts to be inspired
to host a specialty or supported entry. If you have ever wondered what
is involved in hosting a specialty, this form will show you what is
needed as well as suggest many other ideas and events that can round out
the event. If a specialty looks daunting, perhaps a supported entry
would be a good way to get your feet wet!
- Room Responsibility
- What it sounds like — and applies to any CDCA sponsored event.
Please read this. It is our way to help ensure the CDCA can continue to
find hotels that will allow us to invade for a week with a large number